Hillsboro Arts Month is an initiative of the Hillsboro Arts & Culture Council designed to highlight the arts and culture community of the City of Hillsboro. October 2017 features over 50 arts and cultural events and classes in the Hillsboro community including music, dance, and theater performances; visual art exhibits and artists studio tours; literary readings, lectures, and workshops; and film screenings.
All events are open to the public, and many events are free.
Join local arts organizations for pop-up performances on the following dates:
- Tuesday, August 29 | 6 – 7 pm | Tuesday Night Market | Stilt walkers
- Saturday, September 16 | 1 – 2 pm | Affordable Art for Everyone | Grupo Borikuas
- Saturday, September 16 | 3 – 4 pm | M & M Marketplace | Hillsboro School Disctrict Mariachi Una Voz
- Sunday, September 17 | Orenco Farmers’ Market | Bollywood Movez
- Saturday, September 30 | 9 am – 1:30 pm | Hillsboro Farmers’ Market | ArtFest on the Plaza – an Arts Month Kick Off Event
Let people know your event is part of Arts Month by including the Hillsboro Arts Month logo on your marketing materials for your local October 2017 arts and culture event. Click here or on the logo below to be taken to a dropbox folder for download.
Hillsboro Arts Month is hosted by: