About Hillsboro Arts Month
Hillsboro Arts Month is an initiative of the Hillsboro Arts & Culture Council designed to highlight the arts and culture community of the City of Hillsboro. October 2018 features over 50 arts and cultural events and classes in the Hillsboro community including music, dance, and theater performances; visual art exhibits and artists studio tours; literary readings, lectures, and workshops; and film screenings.
All events are open to the public, and many events are free.
Join local arts organizations for pop-up performances on the following dates, and check back for more!
- Friday. August 10 | 8:45 pm | Pix in the Park at Shute Park
- Monday, August 20 | 5:45 – 6:45 | Ron Tonkin Field
- Tuesday, August 21 | 6:30 – 7:30 pm | Tuesday Night Market
- Sunday September 9 | 10 – 11 am | Orenco Farmer’s Market w Hillsboro Symphony Orchestra Jazz Ensemble
- Saturday, September 22 | 9 am – 1:30 pm | Hillsboro Farmers’ Market | ArtFest on the Plaza: an Arts Month Kick Off Event
Toolkit for Participating Arts Orgs
Let people know your event is part of Arts Month by including the Hillsboro Arts Month logo on your marketing materials for your local October 2018 arts and culture event. Click here or on the logo below to be taken to a dropbox folder for download.
Hillsboro Arts Month is hosted by: